Interested in the (new) world of tax and transfer pricing? So are we.
The area of tax and, especially, transfer pricing has, and will undergo significant developments in order to ensure that the appropriate profits are allocated to the location(s) where value is created. The OECD BEPS Actions have resulted in new guidance to be applied in establishing and testing the arm’s length nature of intercompany transactions within a Multi-national Company. Guidance that is to be translated into new, sophisticated types of transfer pricing analyses and documentation in order to ensure compliance with the arm’s length principle.
One of the new frontiers in transfer pricing will undoubtedly be intercompany financial transactions, an area within transfer pricing that has undergone significant developments over the past decade but will, also as a result of the OECD BEPS Actions, require more sophistication and will be more scrutinized in the coming years.
Are you curious how you could contribute with your knowledge and expertise to our team? Please contact us, so we could give you more information about the possibilities.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master degree in Tax, Finance or Economics.
- You have a minimum of 4 to 5 years of working experience in Transfer Pricing.
- You have experience with financial transactions in Transfer Pricing.
- You have proven experience in successfully managing Transfer Pricing documentation and design projects.
- You have proven management skills, working in teams and contributing to a high performing team.
- You are curious and always eager to learn.
- You have an interest in and feel for finance economics and financial data.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have good English speaking and writing skills.
- Managing and coordinating transfer pricing projects - ranging from documenting loan benchmark analyses to designing, documenting and implementing new arm's length treasury models.
- Strengthen the proposition of the Financial Transactions TP subgroup in the PwC network as well as in the market.
- Organize and present on internal and external seminars.
- Active role in further developing the Financial Transactions TP sub-group in terms of people management, knowledge sharing, but also regarding service offerings to clients, etc.
- Client Management - managing client portfolios and relationships.
What do we offer?
- Personal (soft skills: team management, building client relationships etc.) and professional growth (client development, highly sophisticated and challenging transfer pricing assignments).
- Dedicated time for innovation and creativity.
- A new and challenging environment with a focus on teaming and collaboration.
- Experience with financial transactions Transfer Pricing.
- The only dedicated financial transactions transfer pricing team in the Netherlands.
- The largest dedicated transfer pricing TP team in the Netherlands based in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
- The only dedicated financial transactions transfer pricing team.
- Diverse: More than 15 cultures / nationalities represented and gender diversity at all level.
- Over a century of combined in-depth transfer pricing experience at senior levels.
- Challenging projects where new transfer pricing analyses are to be designed and devised.
- Responsibility for client management and development.
- Building long term relationships with clients and within the PwC global network.
- Providing and Receiving Coaching and feedback on the floor.
- Cooperation with other Lines of Services (PwC Legal, Consulting, etc.).
Who are we?
We are the Transfer Pricing team of PwC Netherlands and are the only transfer pricing team in the Netherlands with a team of specialists that has a dedicated focus on financial transactions transfer pricing. The Financial Services Transfer Pricing team focuses on i) transfer pricing issues in the financial services industry (banks, insurance companies, private equity firms, etc.) and ii) financial transactions occurring within non-financial multinationals, such as loans, cash pools, guarantees, factoring, hedging, etc. In order to deliver maximum value to our clients, our transfer pricing team members have different academic backgrounds, e.g., lawyers, tax advisers and economists, as all these areas of expertise come together in transfer pricing.
We are increasingly working closely with our clients to strategically discuss and design the transfer pricing aspects of their internal treasury policies, their overall financing structure, and provide strategic advice on how to set up robust and arm’s length finance policies including the necessary support documentation and economic analyses.
We serve clients from all over the world and from different industries together with our colleagues from Tax, but also consulting (treasury consulting, advising clients on, e.g., treasury policies and treasury system design).
At PwC Nederland over 4,700 people work closely together from 12 offices. We offer you plenty of opportunities, both professionally and personally, allowing you to get to most out of yourself and your career. Discover, connect to others, develop yourself and make impact. We guarantee you a varied job in a pleasant and collegial atmosphere. In doing so we are aware of our responsibility to society and act accordingly. We do this with attention to personal differences and the development of your specific talents.
Interested to learn more? Please contact Omar Moerer (+31630436447 or firstname.lastname@example.org), Michel van der Breggen (+31 6 209 608 97 or email@example.com) or Noor Sanders (088-7926571 or firstname.lastname@example.org).